Pheromone Girl Grows Up

Once upon a time...

Today, I'm finding that my world has changed in massive amounts in the past year. Most for the good, although a lot of it was hard.

But what I love most about change is the way it affects me. Change is GOOD, you see. Even if, in the midst of it, it feels bad, hard, and sometimes awful.

This week, I'm looking to rent this place:








Remembering a really excellent trip to this place:







And believing in someone I haven't believed in for such a long time, it's rather comical. Her name is Rachel, also known as Red Menace or the Red Angel, to some. She seems to be rolling with things and doing just fine, thank you very much.

Now, where'd I put my change purse?

6 comments:

Riot Kitty said...

Glad the changes happening now are good ones!

Anonymous said...

I have to remind myself to not fear change very often - but as soon as I'm able to do that, the nervous excitement kicks in and it's all good.

Unknown said...

I am glad your change has been good. Change is a constant thing and you have a good attitude toward it!

Fireblossom said...

That house is spectacular, Rachel!

I'm going with "Red Menace" even though i know you can be a real angel. I like The Girl a bit menacing. RAWR! :-)

Tall Kay said...

And with every change, comes growth. Your new title is quite evident with each new post. I can feel your excitement! I hope and pray all your dreams come true.

ExtraO said...

change is good indeed. :-)

Post a Comment