Pheromone Girl Grows Up

Once upon a time...

10.27.2009

Moved moving mover


Oh, lord. Finished at last, except we're not. One more load, to be taken on in a couple weeks, will go to storage. I wish it was goodwill, but some things never change.

I sit here, drinking wine, eating pie, wishing it was about a week from now and that I had nothing on my to do list. Yeah. Right. Like that will happen.

But I'm moved in - after a rather comical few moments here and there. Some very long days. Calves that feel like I ran a marathon. Guess what? My driveway is REALLY steep. Too steep for the truck, too steep to leave stuff sitting there. Steep, steep, steep.

Now, if I could just teach the kids to put their dishes in the dishwasher....

11 comments:

Darth Weasel said...

uh...good luck on that last one. Maybe they will decide just to wash the ones that did not get clean in the dishwasher cause they were not in it...nah. We know the buck still stops with you, sunshine.

Nice digs, by the way

Fireblossom said...

Yes, but unwanted guest's cars will roll away back into the street. A nice subtle hint. LOL.

g-man said...

Nice Crib!
I hope you have some hedge trimmers

Anonymous said...

I thought dishwashers existed to stop arguments - turns out they just start different ones. Damned technology.

That's a fine looking property you have there.

Riot Kitty said...

Eeeeeeeeep! I hate moving, especially because I've done it more than 25 times in my life. No joke.

Green-Eyed Momster said...

You have a beautiful home! I hope it's the place where all your dreams come true. I'm very happy for you and your family.
Hugs!!

G. B. Miller said...

Nice house. Might want to get out those pesky blocks for the tires so as to stop unwanteds rollaways.

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

Hugs from Beantown!!! :)

ExtraO said...

The house looks lovely. Steep driveways are cool. The house I grew up in had one. :-)

Cheffie-Mom said...

Your house is beautiful!! Congrats!!

Scarlet said...

What a beautiful house! I LOVE it!! Who needs a road trip when we can lounge out in that palace?? Best of luck, girl friend! I'm so happy for you!!!

Post a Comment