Pheromone Girl Grows Up

Once upon a time...

10.30.2009

Vincent?

Face painting
Trick-or-treaters
Creepy masks.
But what to wear?
Suddenly, an idea strikes.
Painting, painters, crazy people.
Blue iris with one white
Bandaged taped over one ear
Long, flowing night dress
And a stack of love letters a mile tall.
But what about miles of red hair?
Easy? Cut it off.



I mean the wig.
<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>
This Friday Flash 55 is dedicated to all the Vincent's in the world.
Happy Halloween. Check out the whole list over at G-Man's.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had me going there.

Monkey Man said...

Over my dead body. Bwaaa Ha Ha. Happy face painting.

Anonymous said...

Very nicely done. Vincent should had your words to read, might of saved his ear :-) Have a great weekend.

You'll find my Flash 55 ~ Skipping Stones posted.

Tall Kay said...

Perfect Halloween 55! I'm always at a loss of what to wear too! Hope you get lots of little ghosts and goblins at your door for trick or treating!

Brian Miller said...

ha. love your 55...you may want to hang on to that hair though. smiles. have a happy halloween!

mine is up!

Unknown said...

okay you got me, the wig i mean.
Happy flash Friday to you also.

Riot Kitty said...

Love it! This is one of my favorite pictures of all time, btw.

G-Man said...

Remember Vincent Van Gopher?
You may be too young...
Excellent 55 Rachel Dear.
I feel very priveledged to be thought of by you!
You can write your ass off girl...Wow!
Have a relaxing Week-End...G

Post a Comment